Report: Sudan’s renewed support to the LRA
New report: How to dismantle the LRA from the bottom-up
The LRA Crisis Tracker
is a real-time mapping platform and data collection system created to bring an unprecedented level of transparency to the atrocities of the Lord’s Resistance Army.
- Apr. 10 - Makpelenga, DRC: #LRA forces looted multiple households. They abducted a girl and temporarily abducted 4 men to carry the loot.
This report provides an analysis of today’s LRA and shows how it can be dismantled by promoting defections.
This brief analyzes and illustrates trends in LRA atrocities from January to March of 2013.
This report reveals a new chapter in the history of the LRA conflict, exposing Sudan’s continued harboring of LRA elements […]
- LRA officer captured by UPDF, but what does it mean? By our count, it means #LRA lost 1/160th of its fighting force. http://t.co/yQCFeuExxT
- UPDF captures LRA junior officer in #CARcrisis, bringing number of defected/captured #LRA combatants this year to 6. http://t.co/g1vJBlnoKl
- #LRA activity rises in #CARcrisis, including attacks in Seleka-controlled areas. @UNOCHA_EA http://t.co/1oJvJA2dNi
- New @UNOCHA_EA report on #LRA activity from Jan-March 2014. Notes HUGE drop in displacement in LRA areas of #DRC. http://t.co/1oJvJA2dNi