Report: Sudan’s renewed support to the LRA
New report: How to dismantle the LRA from the bottom-up
The LRA Crisis Tracker
is a real-time mapping platform and data collection system created to bring an unprecedented level of transparency to the atrocities of the Lord’s Resistance Army.
- July 20 to 21- NE of Obo, CAR: #LRA forces, composed of men, women and children, looted, interrogated and temporarily abducted 2 hunters.
This report provides an analysis of today’s LRA and shows how it can be dismantled by promoting defections.
This brief analyzes and illustrates trends in LRA atrocities from January to March of 2013.
This report reveals a new chapter in the history of the LRA conflict, exposing Sudan’s continued harboring of LRA elements […]
- "Before protecting civilians, it is good to have a real dialogue w/ them, collaborate w/ them, and come near to them" http://t.co/tEdCefRmRM
- “The population does not see the impact of #MONUSCO interventions. No protection, no collaboration, no dialogue.” http://t.co/tEdCefRmRM
- Congolese surveyed on #MONUSCO in #LRA-affected areas say mission rarely consults w/ community. http://t.co/plv1qfB3uT
- Survey shows Congolese very frustrated w/ #MONUSCO’s inability to protect civilians from #LRA attacks in #DRC. http://t.co/tEdCefRmRM
- New report on community perceptions of @MONUSCO peacekeepers in NE #DRC affected by #LRA violence. http://t.co/tEdCefRmRM